LabVIEW – Something Old, Something New!
What’s New? LabVIEW 2009 – Free LabVIEW 2009 Resources CD for Participants
- National Instruments has just announced the release of LabVIEW 2009, the latest version of their industry-standard Graphical Application Development Environment.
- Jon Green, ICON Technologies’ enthusiast on all things LabVIEW, will give you his first impressions of the many new features of LabVIEW 2009, including enhancements to the developer environment, new software engineering tools, improved performance, and new mathematics and data management functions.
- Will it be two thumbs up, or two thumbs down, from Jon?
- Everyone who attends the user group meeting will receive a free LabVIEW 2009 Resources CD.
- Jim Clark, of Hardware & Software Solutions – old in LabVIEW experience, but not in years!
- Jim will talk about the trials and tribulations he experienced in porting a LabVIEW application to the ADI Blackfin processor.
- Let Jim be your guide to the highs (and lows) of LabVIEW Embedded.
Come along and meet other LabVIEW enthusiasts, learn something new about LabVIEW and how it is used in the field, pick up your free LabVIEW 2009 Resources CD, and have your say in what happens next.
Thursday, 27 August 2009, 2.30 – 4.30 PM
Refreshments to follow
Suite 8, CSG Building
3 Sarich Way
Bentley WA 6102
- Call: 08 9470 4275
- Online: Register Here