NI ELVIS, NI Multisim, and NI LabVIEW For Educators
National Instruments invites you and your colleagues to learn about the NI ELVIS Platform, Multisim, and LabVIEW in a free 90-minute technical session.
Discover how this complete toolchain can change your students experience in the classroom. See how the tight integration between Multisim circuit simulation, hardware prototyping with the NI ELVIS educational platform, and LabVIEW analysis can empower you to improve circuit comprehension and make textbook theory interactive in application areas including:
- Measurements and Instrumentation
- Circuit Design
- Control Design and Simulation
- Embedded Systems
- RF and Communications
- Signal and Image Processing
Choose between two free 90 minute sessions which will deliver hands-on demonstrations and provide you with the opportunity to explore the benefits of these academic platforms for your specific requirements.
Presenter: Bhavin Desai, WA Field Applications Engineer, National Instruments
- Date: Thursday, 20 August 2009
- Time: 9.00 – 10.30am or 2.30 – 4.00pm
- Venue: Suite 8, 1st Flr, CSG Bldg, 3 Sarich Way, Technology Park, Bentley WA 6102 (Enter from the left end of the building, viewed from the carpark)
- Cost: Free
Register Directly With NI Oceania
- Freecall: 1800 300 800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your RSVP is appreciated. We hope to see you and your colleagues there.