Does your business depend on deploying smart monitoring and control systems in volumes that might range from a single system to several hundred systems?
- The deployment volume at which it is economically viable to design and build your own custom monitoring and control system has been steadily decreasing as contract board design and board building services have become more efficient.
- This two-hour technology update will compare two different approaches to low volume system development and deployment: “custom design and build” vs “off-the-shelf integration”, based on the variation of lifetime unit cost with deployment volume.
- When full life cycle deployment costs are taken into account, National Instruments’ CompactRIO and Single-Board RIO platform is very cost-effective for deployment volumes up to at least five hundred, or even the low thousands in some circumstances.
- Furthermore, deploying to the flexible RIO platform allows you to respond quickly to changing market demands.
- This gives you a significant competitive edge in winning new business over alternative deployment strategies that cannot respond to change as quickly.
So if your business relies on the supply or deployment of smart monitoring and control systems in low volumes, come and see how ICON Technologies and the National Instruments RIO platform can give you an unbeatable competitive edge!
Wednesday, 28 April 2010, 2.30 – 4.30 PM
Refreshments to follow
Suite 8, CSG Building
3 Sarich Way
Bentley WA 6102
- Call: 08 9470 4275
- Online: Register Here