Low Cost to High-Speed, Bench-Top to Wireless, and Everything In Between!
Whether you are looking for a low-cost, portable data-logging solution, a long-term, remote data logger, or a way to create an interface with customized functionality incorporating 2,000 or more channels, attend this free technical seminar and learn about the pros and cons of the different data logging and monitoring solutions available on the market.
The right data logging device ensures you have the flexibility, performance, and scalability you need. Through live demonstrations and case studies, explore the latest technologies and the applications and where they are best applied.
Learn about platforms and technologies for:
- High-speed and high-channel count data logging
- Portable, plug & play, mixed signal data logging and monitoring
- Rugged, high-performance, embedded data logging and monitoring
- Wireless, long-term, remote data logging and monitoring
Platforms demonstrated in this seminar are used in a variety of applications including:
- Power quality monitoring and high-voltage measurements
- In-vehicle data logging
- Environmental monitoring
- Structural health and seismic monitoring
- Machine condition monitoring and predictive maintenance
Also, gain an in-depth overview of sensor types and measurement concerns, and explore different considerations when selecting a platform. Common measurements discussed include temperature, humidity, thermocouples, strain, voltage, pressure, vibration, acoustics, and acceleration on form factors including USB, wireless, and Ethernet.
- Presenter: Bhavin Desai, WA Field Applications Engineer, National Instruments
- Date: Tuesday, 20 April 2010
- Time: 9:00 AM – 12.30 PM
- Location: Mercure Inn, 10 Irwin St, Perth 6000
- Cost: Free
- RSVP: 19 April – Spaces are limited
Register Directly With NI Oceania
- Freecall: 1800 300 800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you and your colleagues there.