National instruments Oceania invites you and your colleagues to attend the NI LabVIEW 2010 Roadshow on Tuesday, 5 October.
Whether you are an experienced LabVIEW programmer, evaluating LabVIEW for the first time, or somewhere in between, the LabVIEW 2010 Roadshow will provide you with the information or training you need through presentations, live demonstrations, and hands-on exercises.
The event features 2 different sessions. We recommend that you register for the session most suited to your LabVIEW experience.
What’s New in LabVIEW 2010, Next Generation Data Acquisition, and Tips & Tricks for LabVIEW Developers, 9.00 AM – 11.30 AM
It’s all about time, and LabVIEW 2010 does it better!
Explore the new features of LabVIEW version 2010 and next-generation data acquisition devices. Through live demonstrations, explore new features of LabVIEW 2010 including:
- Improvements for code reusability, interfaces & group VIs
- IP integration mode for integration of 3rd party FPGA IP
- Improved shared variable functionality
- A dozen new features suggested by LabVIEW users
- The online marketplace – giving you easy access to free and paid 3rd party LabVIEW Toolkits
Additionally, NI engineers will demonstrate techniques, and tips and tricks, to help you improve your skills, knowledge and productivity with LabVIEW including:
- Building better User Interfaces
- Improving speed and development
Also be one of the first to explore technologies driving the very latest in data acquisition including:
- Gigabit Ethernet CompactDAQ: distribute measurement systems with up to 256 channels in a single chassis over Gigabit Ethernet
- USB X-Series: the most advanced data acquisition devices from National Instruments now available over USB
Hands-On Introduction to Graphical Programming with LabVIEW and PC-Based Data Acquisition, 1.30 PM – 4.00 PM
New to LabVIEW? Considering LabVIEW for your applications? Then this session is perfect for you!
Learn how you can use LabVIEW to build powerful instrumentation and data acquisition systems. Get the opportunity to complete hands-on exercises that will show you how to:
- Create complete LabVIEW applications
- Design user interfaces
- Control analog input and drive digital I/O lines
- Build a basic control application
- Create Virtual Instruments for signal simulation
- Connect and measure real-world signals and more
Two Different Sessions
Please note that this roadshow features 2 different sessions (AM and PM). We recommend that you register for the session most suited to your LabVIEW experience. Admission is free but places are strictly limited.
- Presenter: Bhavin Desai, WA Field Applications Engineer, National Instruments
- Date: Tuesday, 5 October 2010
- Time: Session 1: 9.00 AM – 11.30 AM; Session 2: 1.30 PM – 4.00 PM
- Location: Mercure Inn, Irwin St, Perth
- Cost: Free
Register Directly With NI Oceania
- Freecall: 1800 300 800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your RSVP is appreciated. We hope to see you and your colleagues there.