ICON Technologies offers a comprehensive set of measurement and automation services in a wide range of solution areas. We have the skills, experience, and toolset to solve your most challenging measurement and automation problems.
We create state-of-the-art systems for our clients by integrating the latest in commercial-off-the-shelf hardware technology from industry-leading suppliers with professionally engineered custom software. We support our custom solutions with a broad range of maintenance, training, and consulting services.
- Custom Measurement and Automation Systems
- Systems Integration
- Product Development and Protoyping
- LabVIEW Application Software Development
- LabVIEW Platform Support Services: Consulting, Code Review, More
- Training: LabVIEW and Other
Our services are based on our long-standing expertise with the National Instruments (NI) LabVIEW Platform - an integrated suite of industry-standard hardware components and software tools that is recognised as one of the strongest and most flexible toolsets available for developing measurement and automation systems. We are Australia's most experienced integrator of the National Instruments LabVIEW Platform with over 25 years development experience with every major NI hardware line and every version of LabVIEW since V2.0 in 1989. We are one of only two Silver-Level Certified NI Alliance Partners in Australia. We can deliver world class solutions to your most difficult measurement and automation problems, and unmatched third-party support for the LabVIEW Platform in Australia.
We are ISO 9001:2008 Quality Certified.
- Industrial Control and Automation Systems
- Complex Mixed Signal I/O Systems
- SCADA with Smarts
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Optical Sensing and Measurement
- Remote Monitoring & Control
- Data Logging with Smarts
- Machine Automation and Specialised Measurements
ICON Technologies supplies systems that address the most demanding requirements in solution areas that include any combination of:
- Mixed high and low-speed I/O;
- Mixed signal types, including new technologies for optical sensing and measurement;
- In-line data reduction and analysis;
- Data logging with integrated long-term data management;
- Reliable 24/7 operation;
- Integration within existing communications networks;
- Options for remote access to the system, including remote upgrade and maintenance of software; and
- Deployment to harsh environments that are not PC-friendly.
We back our systems with professional 24/7 installation, support, and maintenance delivered in partnership with our core installation services supplier, Cardno.