LabVIEW Platform Support Services: Consulting, Code Review, More
ICON Technologies offers a wide range of specialist services that support the use of the National Instruments LabVIEW Platform in Australia. Charges are as per ICON Technologies standard schedule of hourly and daily rates, or negotiable as part of a longer-term service contract.
ICON Technologies is uniquely qualified as an independent provider of LabVIEW support services in Australia. We are National Instruments' longest serving and most experienced Alliance Partner, and are recognised as one of Australia's leading LabVIEW development houses. We have highly experienced permanent application development staff who work with LabVIEW all day, every day, and are at the forefront of current LabVIEW software engineering best practice. We are one of only two Silver-Level Certfied Alliance Partners of National Instruments in Australia.
The LabVIEW Application Development environment is central to all the products and services that ICON Technologies provides. We have a continuous, unbroken record of championing LabVIEW software development in Australia that stretches from LabVIEW V2.0 in 1989 to LabVIEW 2013 today. We have over 23 years hands-on working experience with every significant National Instruments hardware product line.
We offer a full range of services to support the LabVIEW environment in Australia:
- Consulting services;
- Startup assistance to get you up and running quickly;
- Turnkey LabVIEW application development;
- Standard National Instruments LabVIEW training courses;
- Custom LabVIEW training to suit your needs;
- Co-development of LabVIEW applications with your staff;
- Review and maintenance of legacy LabVIEW code;
- Integration of LabVIEW with other software development environments; and
- Assistance with the large-scale transfer of LabVIEW platform technologies into your business.
Make ICON Technologies your one-stop-shop for all things LabVIEW.