LabVIEW Core 3 Course Outline
March, 16 - 18
June, 15 - 17
September, 21 - 23
December, 7 - 9
This is a three-day course aimed at experienced LabVIEW users.
Successful Development Practices
- While the LabVIEW Cores 1 and 2 courses introduce you to the LabVIEW environment and to application development, the hands-on LabVIEW Core 3 course teaches you structured practices to design, develop, test, and deploy LabVIEW applications.
- You learn recommended application development techniques such as hierarchical VI development, event-based architectures, appropriate user interface design, error handling strategies, and effective documentation.
- After attending the course, you can analyze your application requirements, choose the correct design pattern and data structures for your application, and quickly test and deploy your design – reducing development time and improving application performance and scalability.
- By incorporating these design practices early in your development, you avoid unnecessary application re-design, increase VI re-use, and minimise maintenance costs.
After attending this course you will be able to:
- Analyse your application requirements and choose the correct design patterns and data structures.
- Implement good programming style to create efficient VIs.
- Develop techniques to test and validate VIs.
- Develop modular applications that are scalable, readable, and maintainable.
- Use LabVIEW tools to evaluate VI performance.
- Effectively document your VIs.
- Use advanced features of the LabVIEW Application Builder to create a stand-alone application.
- Use the LabVIEW Application Builder to create a professional installer to use on other platforms.
Suite 10, 3 Brodie Hall Drive
Bentley WA 6102
LabVIEW Core 1 and 2, or equivalent experience
In accordance with National Instruments LabVIEW training fee structure.
We offer a specially priced LabVIEW Core 3/LabVIEW Connectivity Training Bundle at $3550 (tax-ex).
- This Bundle includes LabVIEW Core 3 Training (3 days) and LabVIEW Connnectivity Training (2 days).
- The Bundle also includes the examination fee for the Certified LabVIEW Developer Exam, comprehensive manuals, a certificate, and lunch and morning and afternoon tea each day.