LabVIEW Intermediate II Training Course Outline
March, 30 - 31
June, 29 - 30
September, 21 - 22
December, 14 - 15
This is a two-day course aimed at experienced LabVIEW users.
Performance and Connectivity
- The LabVIEW Intermediate II course builds on the skills taught in LabVIEW Intermediate I.
- This course teaches you to identify the components of integrated systems and implement networking technologies for your applications.
- You learn how to extend your application functionality and reduce development time by leveraging the capabilities of other applications using connectivity technologies such as DLLs, ActiveX, and the Internet.
- The LabVIEW Intermediate I and II courses are part of a series of courses designed to substantially build your proficiency with LabVIEW and, if you are pursuing certification, help you to prepare for exams.
After attending this course you will be able to:
- Identify the components, benefits, and use cases of different network communication options.
- Design applications using different networking technologies and architectures.
- Programmatically control LabVIEW VIs and applications using VI Server.
- Configure and implement shared variables in LabVIEW for networked solutions.
- Share data between LabVIEW and other applications over a network.
- Use LabVIEW with ActiveX and .NET.
- Use event programming in LabVIEW.
- Use DLLs with LabVIEW.
- Use UDP and TCP/IP VIs to communicate with other applications locally and over a network.
Suite 8, CSG Building
3 Sarich Way
Bentley WA 6102
LabVIEW Intermediate I, or equivalent experience.
Because LabVIEW is functionally similar on all platforms, the training provided on Windows XP is relevant to all other LabVIEW platforms.
In accordance with National Instruments LabVIEW training fee structure.
We offer a specially priced LabVIEW Intermediate Training Bundle at $3685 (tax-ex).
- This Bundle includes LabVIEW Intermediate I Training (3 days) and LabVIEW Intermediate II Training (2 days).
- The Bundle also includes the examination fee for the Certified LabVIEW Developer Exam, comprehensive manuals, a certificate, and lunch and morning and afternoon tea each day.
- This Bundle represents excellent value.
- The scheduled course fees if you choose to do the LabVIEW Intermediate I and LabVIEW Intermediate II Training Courses separately are $2940 (tax-ex) and $1970 (tax-ex) respectively.