LabVIEW Basics II Training Course Outline
February, 23 - 24
May, 25 - 26
August, 24 - 25
November, 23 - 24
This course, like LabVIEW Basics I, is aimed at new or casual LabVIEW programmers.
LabVIEW Basics I covers all of the critical structures and functions that are required to build a working data acquisition or instrument communications programme.
LabVIEW Basics II covers the other very important structures and functions that make the difference between an application that simply works, and one that is robust, efficient, and takes full advantage of LabVIEW's user-interface features.
LabVIEW Basics II extends your understanding of LabVIEW so that you can take full advantage of its features including clusters, globals, locals, and attribute nodes.
We teach you techniques to reduce memory requirements, optimise execution speed, build high-performance highly-efficient VIs, and organise project development.
When you finish this course, you will be able to use LabVIEW to:
- Create block diagrams that are easier to understand
- Increase the execution speed of a VI
- Minimise array data space
- Read and write binary data files
- Use clusters to handle data efficiently
- Programmatically set and read the attributes of graphical user interface (GUI) controls
Suite 8, CSG Building
3 Sarich Way
Bentley WA 6102
LabVIEW Basics I, or equivalent LabVIEW experience.
Because LabVIEW is functionally similar on all platforms, the training provided on Windows XP is relevant to all other LabVIEW platforms.
Day-By-Day Topic Outline:
Day 1Cluster Controls and Functions
Efficient handling of complex data
Programmatically read and write to any
front panel object
Exchange data between independent VIs
Maximize the potential of the LabVIEW graphical user interface
LabVIEW Data Types
Day 2Building an Application
Standard application templates
Creating east-to-understand block diagrams
Maximising execution speed
Minimising array data space
LabVIEW Application Builder to create stand-alone executables
Printing data from LabVIEW
Printing LabVIEW documentation
VI control functions
CVI function panel converter (Codelink)
In accordance with National Instruments LabVIEW training fee structure.
We offer a specially priced LabVIEW Basics Training Bundle at $3450 (tax-ex).
- This Bundle includes LabVIEW Basics I Training (3 days) and LabVIEW Basics II Training (2 days).
- The Bundle also includes the examination fee for the Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer Exam, comprehensive manuals, a certificate, and lunch and morning and afternoon tea each day.
- This Bundle represents excellent value.
- The scheduled course fees if you choose to do the LabVIEW Basics I and LabVIEW Basics II Training Courses separately are $2785 (tax-ex) and $1815 (tax-ex) respectively.