Systems Integration OLD
State-of-the-Art Systems for Clients
ICON Technologies builds state-of-the-art systems for our clients by integrating the latest in commercial off-the-shelf hardware technology with professionally engineered custom software. As a National Instruments' Certified Alliance Partner, we have particular expertise with National Instruments' I/O hardware, the LabVIEW application development environment, and other NI proprietary software.
We use these tools to:
- Build custom measurement and automation systems to your requirements;
- Upgrade legacy systems to meet new requirements, or to incorporate new features and technologies;
- Integrate multiple stand-alone systems into a common data network.
We have provided systems integration services to clients over a broad range of solution areas including condition monitoring, smart data logging, and the application of PACs. See our Projects Page for particular projects for clients in these and other solution areas.
We have particular expertise in handling difficult problems that may involve complex mixes of I/O, demanding data analyses, or real-time distribution of data over networks or the Internet. Our commitment to professional software engineering practices, together with our hardware expertise ensures that you get a solution that will meet your needs, is delivered on-time and on-budget, and can be cost-effectively maintained or extended as your requirements evolve.
Our Integration Partners
You can't build a superior system with inferior components. We work with a small number of industry leading suppliers, and have in-depth knowledge of their technologies. This means greater certainty and security for our clients. Our major suppliers include:
- National Instruments: Our core hardware and software integration platform.
- Sick: Position/proximity sensors, scanning lasers, vision sensors, and remote ID.
- Moxa: Robust industrial communications products.
- DataTaker: Dataloggers built tough for Australian conditions.